Here is the checklist of document required for release of subsidy provided by Govt. for the installation of spv power plant.
- Joint Commissioning Report.
- Copy of the invoice signed by the beneficiary.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Proof of Identity address of the user (Self attested copy of these: Voter ID, Electricity Bill, Government I-Card.
- Copy of Warranty Certificate-cum-Comprehensive Maintenance as per Performa below
- Copy of Electricity bills.
- Wind speed Certificate of 170km/h above 25 KW capacity Plants.
- For Institutions Certificate under Society Act to be submitted dully signed by Head of Organization .CA certificate also required.
- Proof for social/ NGO organization document required.
- Print apply for subsidy Performa from net metering website
The above said documents should be sequence wise and in above said order.